Job title: Image analyst
Form of employment: Full-time
We are looking for a person to support our product expansion throughout Europe in deploying and monitoring hydropower reservoirs by use of satellite measurements. You will work closely with our technical leader to set up, monitor and further improve our products and you will also assist our business developers.
The position demands that you can work individually, take responsibility and initiatives, have great communication skills and most importantly that you are a team player. We are currently a team of 6 people with backgrounds in remote sensing, data/image analysis, mathematics and hydrology. With our relatively small team we provide an exciting work environment where we together push the technological boundaries in the industry. Our ambition is to become the leading provider of satellite-based products for the hydropower markets.
– Set-up and manage monitoring of our existing production pipeline mainly based on Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data
– Further develop and improve methodologies of our algorithms
– Management of our databases and API
Qualifications and Experience
– BSc, MSc or PhD in engineering, preferably in geoinformatics or remote sensing disciplines
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Programming experience in phyton or similar languages
– Experience with docker, PostgreSQL, ansible, jupyter and git
– Preferably experience in processing and analyzing SAR or optical satellite data
– Ability to work independently and take initiatives
– Team player
– Good communication skills
– Interesting and exciting work tasks in a high-tech environment
– Great development possibilities in an international company
– Share options in addition to salary and other benefits
– Passionate colleagues and great work environment
If you want to work in a high-tech company and play an important role in our expansion plans, don´t hesitate to send us your application!
EDInsights AS is private, young and leading Norwegian technology company in the Earth Observation sector. Our passion is to support hydropower producers, market analysts and traders with unique and actionable information to optimize hydropower production and to improve market understanding and its movements with a focus on hydrology.
We extract information from satellite measurements and combine it with other geological and hydrological information to develop and deliver products related to monitoring water, snow and energy storages in the hydropower markets.
Send your application to email@example.com.